MLZ is THRILLED to Announce the First Open call for our Talent Management Division!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT THE METRO LIVING ZINE TALENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION RECRUITING PROCESS:
WHO ARE YOU RECRUITING? Anyone and everyone between the ages of 19-109 who is highly opinionated, media savvy, articulate, and has a passion that you are able to discuss in sound bytes.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES? Precisely, for example if you have a PhD in Botany and love to discuss that on various Mass Communication’s Mediums we are looking for you. Alternatively, if you are still living at home with mom and dad but have a PASSION for cosmetics and would love to discuss that on various Mass Communication Mediums we are looking for you too!
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS:
1) You must be passionate about something.
2) You must have the ability to articulate that passion across various different Mass Communication’s mediums.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO ATTEND THE MLZ TALENT MANAGEMENT OPEN CALL SESSION:
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
2) We will contact you to RESERVE YOUR TIME-SLOT you are free to bring a friend or parent with you.
3) When you arrive we will have some paperwork for you to fill out.
4) Upon arrival there will be a ONE TIME $25.00 registration and processing fee.
5) There will be a professional photographer on site who will take your picture. You will have access to the photos which are covered in your $25.00 registration fee.
Thank you for your interest in registering with the METRO LIVING ZINE Talent Management Division. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any more questions!
- Art & Design
- Casting Opportunities
- Celebrity Photographer
- E-commerce - null
- Event Photos
- Feast or Famine
- Health & Fitness
- Media Partners
- News Magazine
- Our City Tonight
- Products And Services
- Real Estate
- Science & Technology
- Series In Production
- Social Issues
- Talent Agency
- Travel + Leisure