The ULTIMATE REDUCED GLUTEN Cranberry, Cherry, Lemon, Cream Cheese, White Chocolate Chip Cookie!
This is a Reduced-Gluten Cookie recipe. After 2 months of searching for the perfect Cranberry Lemon cookie I bit the bullet and developed my own recipe. This is my third trial and I believe that this version of the recipe is a keeper.
- 1 Cup of butter (room temperature).
- 1/3 cup cream cheese room temperature.
- 1 PACKED cup of dried Cranberries and Cherries.
- 1 Cup of White chocolate chips (I use Guittard).
- 2 cups of the best white chocolate you can can afford to melt in a double broiler to either drizzle over the cookies or dip them into.
- 2 cups white flour.
- 3/4 cup corn starch.
- 1 cup icing sugar.
- Finely grated lemon zest from 1-2 lemons (to your taste).
Whip the room temperature cream cheese and butter in a mix-master until the mixture is light and fluffy.
In a seperate bowl mix the (dried cranberry-cherry mixture), chocolate chips, flour, corn starch icing sugar and (finely grated) lemon zest.
The Butter and cream cheese mixture with the dry ingredients. Treat the dough as you would pie dough. Do not over work it. Make sure that it is light and crumbly. Empty the cookie dough into a large ziplock bag and let it rest in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature so that the dough is soft and pliable to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- The dough should make roughly 2 dozen fist sized cookies.
- Bake for 23 minutes on the middle two oven racks (give or take a few minutes depending on how accurate your oven temperature is.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 60-90 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double broiler and either drizzle the chocolate over the cookies or dip them into the chocolate.
- Art & Design
- Casting Opportunities
- Celebrity Photographer
- E-commerce - null
- Event Photos
- Feast or Famine
- Health & Fitness
- Media Partners
- News Magazine
- Our City Tonight
- Products And Services
- Real Estate
- Science & Technology
- Series In Production
- Social Issues
- Talent Agency
- Travel + Leisure