Discounted men’s fashion can be hard to come by. The hottest designers for men often charge heftily for their products, but luckily, there are a few stores that are willing to give the fashion-forward man a break. Read about the top 5 below.
Calvin Klein Outlet Store
Get the sophisticated sexiness of Calvin Klein for a fraction of the price. Take your pick of the classic CK underwear, handsome watches, and other accessories, swimwear, or everyday attire.
Location: Smartcentres New Westminster, 805 Boyd Street, New Westminster, British Columbia
Tommy Hilfiger Company Store
From professional attire to beachwear, Tommy Hilfiger has what you need as a modern man. Spruce up your wardrobe without breaking the bank by visiting their company store in Vancouver.
Location: 1092 Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia
Ralph Lauren specializes in making men look fashionably suave, but their products can sell for thousands of dollars. If you want to achieve their smooth look, shop at their factory store at YVR. Often, clothing and accessories can go for half the price!
Location: McArthur Glen at YVR Airport, 7899 Templeton Station Road, Space 1047, Richmond, British Columbia
Coach Men Outlet Store
Coach is the go-to destination for trendy men’s shoes, and accessories. They send men’s fashion collections down the runway too, but their specialty truly lies in the details. Unfortunately, for their buyers, those details can cost hundreds of dollars, but deals can be found at their outlet store in Ontario.
Location: Canada One Outlets, 7500 Lundy’s Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario
This Ontario shop is ideal for snagging designer labels without a designer price tag. They carry Hugo Boss, Armani, Missoni, Chanel, and more, and customers can expect to get 25%-50% off of the original cost.
Location: 10 Brentcliffe Road, East York, Ontario
- Cover photo: http://www.blogto.com/fashion/of-a-kind-vintage-toronto
- Calvin Klein photo: http://www.whoknowsfashion.com/2013/03/07/calvin-klein-opens-store-in-british-columbia/
- Tommy Hilfiger photo: http://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/tommy-hilfiger-on-robson-street-goes-to-the-boys
- Ralph Lauren photo: http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/07/vancouver-airport-outlet-mall-opening/
- Coach photo: http://modernmixvancouver.com/2015/07/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mcarthurglen-designer-outlet-yvr/
- Extoggery photo: http://www.blogto.com/fashion/extoggery-toronto
- Art & Design
- Casting Opportunities
- Celebrity Photographer
- E-commerce - null
- Event Photos
- Feast or Famine
- Health & Fitness
- Media Partners
- News Magazine
- Our City Tonight
- Products And Services
- Real Estate
- Science & Technology
- Series In Production
- Social Issues
- Talent Agency
- Travel + Leisure